Friday, April 25, 2008

The Haircut

 New Do Dusting

See, I kept it long but with long layers that I can play with and I can still pull it back into a ponytail. Oh, what, did you expect something different in a self-portrait?

Smile, I'm

Teehee... is that better?

I so wish if it were going to storm, it would do so now and maybe cancel tonight's track meet. The thought of my kid getting caught out in a t-storm doesn't thrill me. Whatever will I do when she's off chasing storm? I can only hope that she takes me with her!!

Latest want, The Weepies new CD, if only Target would have had it. Before I do the iTunes download I will check Best Buy but it'll have to be on sale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what I can see of the new 'do!

Angel said...

love the hair!!! and all those cameras in the background!!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks Shirley and Beth. No real change in the cut but I like it.