Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Wonder

 

crop0051-copy

*Now Playing: I Wonder by Kellie Pickler - Small Town Girl

The first time I heard this song and learned of its significance to the singer, I purchased it. I wondered about the life this young lady lived and the thoughts that must invade at times. Hearing her sing it last night and the emotions that overcame her touched me once again. That's about all I'll say about last night's CMA awards, except that I would have liked to see Keith Urban take home an award or two. ;)

The above image is a Polaroid transfer of an photo I converted and  printed in black and white. It takes me to another place and time, reminding me of a Starry Night.

*Now Playing: Everybody by Keith Urban - Love, Pain & The Whole Crazy Thing

I take that back, one more observation on the CMA's. Did anybody else notice how Keith changed up the song a bit and seemed to be singing to Nicole? I do enjoy the CMA Awards. I know, showing my country roots.

Still in search of a new coffee maker. Anybody have any experience with a Mr. Coffee Simple Brew machine? It brews one or two cups and supposedly can use pods or ground coffee. Meijer has it for $15 (at least today) and that's a savings of $35 (Meijer price).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the Keith Urban song since I hadn't heard it before.

As for the coffee maker, I've been looking at the 'on demand' ones, although not seriously since it hasn't been that long since we bought a new, plain, cheap Mr. Coffee.

Bonnie said...

Thanks Shirley. I think I'll open it up and give it a go. Sometimes, a whole pot is too much and sometimes making a latte, while yummy, is time consuming. The single serve, pod machines never appealed to me before because of restrictions on coffee... pods only.