Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Latte

IMG_1260-copy

Not only did I have my latte yesterday but took no chances and made one for breakfast. I may be in the market for a new coffee maker as I'm not fond of the coffee coming from it (thus the latte). Any suggestions? Krup comes to mind but I'm really not sure which brand I want next. Currently using a Cuisinart.

Speaking of smells, we were weren't we. One of my animals had a barf-fest yesterday and I'm having a heck of a time getting it cleaned up. Nature's Miracle is not acting quickly enough. The odor and stain are lingering. I may have to use the carpet cleaner on it next round.

Gees, guess I don't have much on my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could use some of this right now. Sleepless night.

Angel said...

I don't even like it, but that looks really yummy...I might give it a go.