Monday, September 21, 2009

Sadness

I'm not sure she was actually sad but it certainly looks that way to me today as I look at the image. She had been kind of playing with me. Looking away and back again to see where I had gone. At least I think that's what she was doing. So often we attribute human emotions to the actions of animals and in that we are not necessarily correct. But perhaps, in the eyes of this lovely gorilla, I see sadness as that is what I feel? Too deep for Monday morning ramblings and I've much to do today as I am falling behind on much of the household work.

*Now playing: Eight Crazy Hours (In The Story Of Love), Reba McEntire from Keep On Loving You


1 comment:

Cindi said...

that is a really interesting idea... that we transfer our emotions on to animals. i think we do. but i sure would love to know what they are thinking sometimes...