Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another season ends

IMG_5990copy

Yes, I am going to mention American Idol, even though I totally almost turned it when they started the “award” stuff, I’m glad I left it on. It was fun to see KISS performing with Adam Lambart and I adored the Kris/Keith Urban duet along with Allison and Cyndi Lauper. I wish some of those video performances were available for download. It didn’t really matter to me which of the two won the title of American Idol, I liked both for different reasons. I always swear I won’t watch the show but it seems I end up at my mother’s when the show returns and she is addicted. So there, I can blame it all on my mother. ;-)

*Now playing: A Change Is Gonna Come (American Idol Studio Version) by Adam Lambert - Season 8 Favorite Performances

*Now playing: Heartless (American Idol Studio Version) by Kris Allen - Heartless (American Idol Studio Version) - Single

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about Allison's duet. I liked it too.