Saturday, June 28, 2008

Maya and the Windmills

Maya and the Wind Turbines

Or rather wind turbines. Something like 80 of them interspersed among farms in Wisconsin. They can be seen from the highway but I needed to find a location less well traveled without getting lost. Mission accomplished even if not quite the view I was hoping. This is/was our first Maya the Mini adventure of the season. :) Happy Motoring because with these gas prices, you best be happy while you're motoring to take some of the pain of the pump away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! I had hoped to do more exploring in Kentucky, but the gas prices have us home most of the time. Maybe we'll see what's nearby. These windmills are much larger than I envisioned them. Almost eerie looking, but really large thing sort of freak me out.