Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Am Not A Political Person

IMG_4279copy

But that said, I want to share a link to an article written by Ken Blackwell, The Real Obama. And in case you received the email version, Hijacked, the rebuttal. Ask yourself who you really want to be The Commander in Chief? There is a time for talk and a time for action and I'm not sure he knows the difference. His record certainly speaks volumes in that he rarely makes a stand. Present is not a vote.

I've become more and more apathetic and disillusioned by this election and all the talk of super delegates. Super delegates that get to decide the fate of the nominee. Not the people voting, a super delegate. We do live in fascinating times. I hope you'll read about Mr. Obama and make an informed decision, not just the popular one.

My opinion and who I would vote for will forever remain between me and the voting booth, except that Mr. Obama won't win my vote, not now and not again.

No comments: