My blog seems to have lost its direction. Its purpose has become unclear. When it started, I shared photos preferring to let the photo speak for me. As time went on, it morphed and I began to share insights and positive thoughts. Time jumps again and it has become babble about whatever crosses my mind. The only constant has been photos. The photos used to fit with the topic I was discussing but now, just like my babbling words, they no longer provide a foundation. They have become babbling, eye-candy.
I'm not sure where these thoughts are taking me nor where I'll end up. My GPS has lost its satellite signal and I'm wandering lost, floating around cyberspace. Will I find direction? Will I discover who I really am? Or will I just continue to be the babbling fool? Stay-tuned.....
- My vote is for the last.
- Blogger now offers scheduled publish dates.
- I am obsessed with Polaroid. Won't somebody please save Polaroid integral prints.
- How long is too long to have Easter eggs?
- It is a stormy day. Figures, it's senior prom day.
- Must take in the straps on a prom dress.
- Hope it stops raining so I can take a Polaroid of M wearing her dress.
- I am obsessed with all things Polaroid.
- I warned you.
- I wrote this on Friday and set the publish date for Saturday.
- I don't get up this early on any day, let alone Saturday.