Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Drip

Espresso

"There is a soul force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results." Mahatma Gandhi

I saw this quote and it kind of tickled me. The person had used the quote with a cup of coffee and my mind instantly when to espresso and it's ability to.... er, um, well coffee is a stimulant and espresso particularly so .. As such it has the ability to get the bowels moving in quite a miraculous fashion, cleansing the system. ;) Perhaps, not quite what Gandhi had in mind but if the people were a little less constipated maybe people would be happier and just get along. Imagine, sharing a cuppa and a smile instead of angry words and bullets. Coffee not war.

Silliness aside. I made an appointment to get my haircut tomorrow and now I am indecisive. Do I just get it trimmed and shaped or go for a major change? I've almost always had short hair and sometimes, I don't feel like myself with these longer strands. I even felt my hair on my shoulder and caught a glimpse and jumped thinking it was a spider. Decisions. I do like the longer hair when I wear a hat. Maybe I'll just ask her to make it more fun but leave the length.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

ah... the neverending question of hair. i never know what to do with mine either. i totally agree with you that i like longer locks when i'm wearing hats (and i'm living in baseball hats these days). but i do love short hair as well. i usually ask my stylist to leave as much length as she can, just layer it so it can be funky, too.
good luck!! can't wait to see what you decide!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going through the same struggle myself...what to do...what to do. On top of that, I haven't a clue where to go in my new hometown!!! Aaaargh!

Anonymous said...

Coffee not war!

I agree 100%

Angel said...

Bonnie...you always have the BEST pictures...you really inspire me with your photography!

and go for it with the hair! It will always grow back if you liked it longer!!!

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do like me some tea!!