Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby It's Cold

IMG_1573-copy

outside... but inside, is warm and the coffee is hot. Er, the coffee would be hot this morning if I weren't a complete klutz. The filter flopped, water and coffee grounds everywhere. I gave up and had a Coke. Starbucks is in my future today but I am half afraid to venture out in my klutzy state.

I should be making a list and doing some Christmas shopping but I am just not in the mood for shopping today. Plus, still reeling and recovering from Thanksgiving.  Maybe tomorrow or the next day or the next. I am a procrastinator and proud of it.

I think I'll make a latte and hope for better luck. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know those days!

Love the warm, inviting feel to this shot. For a moment, I felt as though I was sitting there myself. There's something about the ambiance of Starbucks that really calls to me, especially at this time of year.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!! Wish I was I was there right now. I hate mornings that start like that, that happened to me yesterday, I had coffee grounds and water all over the kitchen...so much for my nice, tranquil start to the work week!
Have a nice week!

Anonymous said...

Yes all good things start with a latte. A fellow procrastinator huh? So am

Angel said...

love this picture, even tho I've only been to Starbucks once, to get my son a gift card...not a coffee drinker..

I would LOVE to go shopping..I have so much in my head that I want to get..but I gotta wait till payday.. :(

Bonnie said...

I'm still not shopping today. Might dig out the boxes of Christmas stuff and put up the tree today. It looks like snow at any moment.

This morning's coffee... perfect.

Bonnie said...

Beth... they make great hot chocolate and this time of year, the peppermint hot chocolate is yummy.