Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sleepless

Cassie

Why is it I can barely keep my eyes open during the day but come nightfall, when my head hits the pillow, I can't keep them closed? And why is it, just when it feels like sleep has finally found me, it's time to wake up? This morning, it was The Wonderdog alerting me as she barked and barked and barked. Look at her here, looking so sweet and cute but just wait until the chipmunk peeks in the door at her.

Currently, not listening to music, watching a movie, Philadelphia, but perhaps I should turn the TV off and close my eyes. No mosquitoes have made an appearance, yet. Well, except for the two we eliminated earlier tonight, watching Grey's Anatomy and E.R.

Sleep Well..... Catch you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through a period of that a few weeks back. It's horrible. This is the time of year I seem to want to sleep all the time. I always say it's my hibernating impulse coming out :D Hope it passes soon!!!

Bonnie said...

I've had trouble sleeping for so long. Even in my teen years, I'd be watching old movies all night long.