Monday, September 17, 2007

Moments Like This

Elephants 

 

There are exhibits at the Milwaukee Zoo that my long lens is almost too much lens and the elephant exhibit is one. Even with the harsh backlighting, I had fun watching and taking photos of these two elephants in a playful mood. You'll probably see a few more elephant photos before I tire of looking at the zoo images.

*Now Playing: Moments Like This by Alison Krauss & Union Station - Twister

and as often happens when blogging, a song change before I'm finished.

*Now Playing: Light Of A Clear Blue Morning by Allison Moorer - Just Because I'm A Woman: Songs Of Dolly Parton

1 comment:

pearl said...

what a great shot!
more, more more elephants, please!
hope all is well.
just got home from driving Molly back to Phoenix. It's a tough drive and she's been home every weekend.
will send a pm soonish.
hugs!