Thursday, August 30, 2007

Buzz

Looks like another sleepless night full of buzzing. The buzzing of mosquitoes. I managed to wing a magazine at the ceiling and kill one but there are two more to replace that one. Buzz, buzz.... waiting to land ever so gently on me to partake of my blood. Mosquitoes buzzing here and there, never landing in one spot for long. Giant mosquitoes to fill my minds eye when I do manage to close them. The rather large amounts of rain we've had are leaving behind mosquitoes paradise. Buzz, buzz..... where did that last one go? I know it's just waiting for me to turn off the lights, close my eyes and try to sleep, counting mosquitoes instead of sheep. Buzz, buzz...... Crash, bang. That's just me flinging more things at the ceiling.... and still. Buzz, Buzz.....

Sleep well. Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm writing this, uncertain that there is any of you left this morning to read it! Nothing more irritating than to keep hearing a mosquito in the middle of the night buzzing around your ear! I hate it!