Friday, August 31, 2007

Bugz...spray


The mosquitoes about drove me to drink last night.

At sometime around 2 or 3am, I decided to douse myself in some bug spray in the hopes of salvaging some sleep for the night. Don't know how wise or healthy it was but spray I did. I'm exhausted this fine Friday morning. The Wonderdog wouldn't do her business so I left her outside and told M to bring her in. My patience level is at zero. At one point, there were a half dozen mosquitoes on my ceiling. So many, I decided to leave the room and try the couch but one found me there, too. That's when bug spray came to me. The Mister will be home tonight and maybe he'll be the mosquitoes main entree instead of me!!

Hope your Friday is a good one and your long weekend, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a night! Maybe you should have just left the bottle uncorked and allowed them to drink themselves into a stupor so that they couldn't fly, and if they were seeing double, there would be a 50-50 chance they would go after the wrong arm ;)

Bonnie said...

They are still buzzing me... and I feel crappy. No sleep and bug bites. Might take your advice on that wine!! Or maybe drink enough of it so that I'm feelin' no pain and pass it on to the mosquitoes!

Cindi said...

I say keep drinkin'. ;-) o, bummer. i won't tell you that one of the real pluses to living in Colorado is the lack of insects. but if it makes you feel any better, i've got three mosquito bites as we speak.
try to enjoy the rest of the holiday!!! :)