Thursday, July 12, 2007

Idle Chit Chat



Here we are, just eight days after the Fourth of July and what do I see at our local Hobby Lobby? Christmas ornaments and decorations going on display!! I've not even finished culling and editing my fireworks photos and already, it's Christmas? I think not. I may not be able to go back to Hobby Lobby until at least October!!

I have once again entered a photo for jpg magazine's consideration. I don't know why I do these things. I know I don't stand a snowball's chance of having a photo selected. Truthfully, I don't take photos for publication but for some strange reason, I've felt compelled to enter another photo. Maybe it's in hopes that I'll be chosen and have my very own version of PSCS3. Your vote would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise, it's July and rather pleasant after a series of storms broke the heatwave. Think I'll try to enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Hobby Lobby yet, but I was in Joann Etc. last weekend. No Christmas out yet (to my surprise), but I did see a hint or two that it was coming soon.