Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Look What I Found!



Butter Rum Life Savers!! I found them at the airport (O'Hare to be exact)! And they taste as wonderful as my memory recalls. It's those simple things that make my world a bright place. I have found the 5-fruit Life Savers at Walgreens but thusly, not the Butter Rum.

On another note, April is playing a nasty fool's joke with warm temps and thunderstorms today but plunging temps tonight and SNOW flurries tomorrow. April showers, maybe somebody should make that less ambiguous by adding April Rain showers....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! I haven't looked for any around here.

We're having the same weather issues :( Predicting some freezing nighttime temperatures the rest of this week. Not a happy camper.

Cindi said...

this is SO weird! i was just thinking about these today and remembered i had forgotten to look for them. (that's me - forgetting to remember...) i'm so happy you found them. and what a great pic!!

Anonymous said...

:) I overpaid for these Butter Rum Life Savers but it was worth it. I'm savoring each one.

Thanks Shirley and Cindi.