Thursday, June 18, 2009

Untitled


Well, I like that this editor will let me select a photo size, just wish it had a few style options for the image, like adding a line or drop shadow. No insert music app, either but it is much easier to use than ecto, which has an iTunes app but seems to only upload images from flickr. I tried MarsEdit but couldn't see any way to resize an image to fit the blog. I tend to size all my web pics the same. I like to be able to tell the blogging program/app what size to place the image and whether to link to a full-sized version. Live Writer is still the best.

I may have shared this flower photo before but I'm limited on the photos I've edited on the Mac. I'm beginning to feel competent enough to edit my recent photos. I took some photos at the rose garden at Lakeview Park in Lorain and looking forward to seeing the results.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...this has become my absolute favorite shot of yours!