Thursday, April 30, 2009

All Gone

Late Lunch

I ate the last of the tortillas I made. Must make more. I eat them like bread, which in a way, the are.

American Idol is winding down, getting to the point when all the remaining have talent. Some you like more than others but all can sing. I’m not sure who will win but Adam Lambert (except for that awful version of Ring of Fire) has continued to put his spin on popular songs. My favorites from this week were Kris, Matt and Adam. Allison and Danny were just okay, to me. Sorry Matt, you didn’t get the vote and home you go.

Which of these three would I pay good money to own? You’ll never know….. or maybe you will. Sampling in iTunes lets the now playing plug-in import them. That said, a signed photo….. Kris, Matt or Adam? That said, no reviews written (and not enough ratings) for Allison or Danny’s performance. Does that mean they aren’t selling?

*Now playing: My Funny Valentine (American Idol Studio Version) by Matt Giraud - My Funny Valentine (American Idol Studio Version) – Single

*Now playing: The Way You Look Tonight (American Idol Studio Version) by Kris Allen - The Way You Look Tonight (American Idol Studio Version) - Single

*Now playing: Feeling Good (American Idol Studio Version) by Adam Lambert - Feeling Good (American Idol Studio Version) – Single

Most likely do to the President’s address last night, my recording of LOST was interrupted, losing the entire program. I’ll have to find it on-line or on-demand. Makes me wish I’d stayed home and had dinner in last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, yummy. Homemade tortillas? I'll have to try those.