Saturday, December 13, 2008

Warning

  Cooked raisins ahead....*IMG_3794copy

IMG_3798copy

Sticky buns minus the pecans. I used a puff pastry to make these and can't tell you if they taste good yet. Still too hot to eat.

*Shirley, don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

The Mister is out Christmas shopping for me and I've had to tell him what to buy in the way of back-up hard drive. I know I've told him before, not the small, wallet sized but just a USB drive. The more the better. That's all I asked for this year.  Added to my list, a healthy SallyCat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! Thanks for warning me! Ewwwwww! I would be making like Tom Hanks in BIG when he ate the caviar! But I'll eat 'em by the handful, raw!!! I'm not normal, I know! Well, they do look pretty!

Bonnie said...

Well, I did warn you!! I happen to like raisins whether "cooked" or straight from the box.

Anonymous said...

They look so good. You'll have to let me know how they taste. Very impressive. You are a woman of many talents!