Thursday, November 06, 2008

twilight

twilight

Is it very pathetic of me that I bought the CD even before the movie is released? Is it pathetic of me that I wanted it just so I could hear Bella's Lullaby? Is it pathetic that I used precious Polaroid film to capture the moment? I can't wait to see the movie. At first, I couldn't picture Edward looking quite like the actor portraying him, but I'm coming around mostly because of this cover.

*Now playing: Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell - Twilight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your NMT shots! We've gotten into the Great Escape for our music purchases. We found a movie there we had been looking for as well.

Angel said...

I lovelovelove this book...and I will see the movie...but the book is always SO much better than the movie, ya know? cuz I pcture Edward the way I want him to be...not some casting person. and while the guy is cute...I don't know. I guess I'll ahve to wait and see what the movie is like. I'm reading the second book now, and just stalled. I'm not into warewolves like I am vampires!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks Shirley.

Beth, keep reading. I'm cold (Edward)!! I know what you mean about the movies and the actors picked to play the part. But he does look good on the cover of this CD!