Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snake Plant 2

IMG_2009copy

I'm sleepy. Stayed up too late reading Breaking Dawn and paying for it today. Twists I didn't really see coming and not really for the faint of heart.

I just learned something that makes my blood boil. My daughter's tuition is higher for something called academic excellence. A fee added for the number of As she received during the second semester of her senior year of high school. Somehow, that doesn't seem quite fair even if those fees may be used for good causes. A penalty for doing well from a school that is priding itself on attracting high achievers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What! You're kidding! Asinine!!!

Melessa Gregg said...

That really stinks. BUT it does sound like a Boren idea. (Things were a little different when I went there.) I do have to admit he's made a lot of improvements with his nickel and dime strategy, though. But stiil, he could have skipped this one.

pearl said...

what the hell!?!?!?!?! where do people come up with these 'brilliant' ideas? Seems to me that it should be the opposite; the people that don't do well should have to pay more to get an education - not given a handicap. geez!!! i'm stinkin' mad now! grrrrrr!!!!!!!

*hugs*

pearl said...

i was so angry that i forgot to say what great shot that is - love all that green!
hugs!