Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Okay, I can't resist

Tulip

American Idol, what was up with Paula? I think that behavior sums up the show. The judges have predetermined who they want in the final and that is that. Why else do they continue to lavish praise on David A? He's not a bad singer but do we really need Idol to be High School Musical? I enjoyed Jason's performances, both of them. He's become my underdog favorite. But come on David A? Sheesh.

And One Tree Hill, I am ticked that it was moved to Monday night and three weeks ago!! I missed those three weeks and with other things to watch, doubt I'll find my way back to it. I do believe the CW wants to kill all shows that were part of the WB. Too many shows, on all the networks, have been shifted around since the writer's strike and you know what, my loyalty is waning in direct proportion to the improvement in the weather.

*Now Playing: In Bloom by Tristan Prettyman - Hello

1 comment:

Angel said...

Paula is a crazy loon!!! And then Ryan came on last night as said "the rumors aren't true..." yada yada...she was stoned!!!!