Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Is A-Comin'

IMG_1814-copy

Is there anything better than Bing Crosby singing Christmas caroles? It surprises me the things about Christmas that my daughter remembers and enjoys, including Bing Crosby. It might be a digitally remastered CD but the singing remains the same as I grew up listening to and have now passed on to the next generation.

Pull up a chair, grab a mug of your favorite steaming beverage, have a snack and listen to the sounds of the season as only Bing could sing.

*Now Playing: Christmas Is A-Comin' by Bing Crosby - 20th Century Masters: The Christmas Collection

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of "Christmas Crooners" CDs and I love them...they get a lot of play time.

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your music / coffee shots -- sneak peeks into your life. No Christmas season is complete without a little crooner music!

Angel said...

Bing Crosby is just CHRISTMAS to me!!! Gotta get a cd of him...