Friday, October 05, 2007

Me....

Untethered

And the current book I'm reading, which is teaching me that I share myself with a crazed person. You know, that inner voice we all hear talking incessantly in the background of our lives? That voice that continually changes it's mind? That voice that often lends criticism toward ourselves? That voice, that if it were a real person, you most likely would never allow near you after about 5 minutes? Yep, that one..... Gonna keep reading and try to silence that voice or at least not give it so much attention.

The photo, me, Through the Viewfinder and given a bit of a high key, x-processed look. And yes, I often wander around with multiple glasses. ;) The book,  the untethered soul: the journey beyond yourself by Michael A. Singer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I just noticed the two pair on top of your head! You're funny!!! Love the picture though.

Angel said...

Love the multiple glasses!!! And I just love your p[ictures.

Photography has become my new obsession.

Anonymous said...

The sp is awesome, and all the glasses just made me nod and smile. I don't have the issue with glasses since I only own one pair, but it sums up a lot of my days. ;)

Cindi said...

o, b... i can so relate and may just have to get that book... i, myself, am just embarking on "Eat, Pray, Love" - and no, not just because Oprah chose it; it's been patiently waiting on my nightstand all summer.
i think my inner self and your inner self are good friends.
and can i say how nice it is to see you?! :)