Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Friday


Another Friday has arrived just in time for a weekend of storms, scattered though, just like my thoughts.

Yesterday's quote was about trying to be like somebody else but today, I realize that I try to be the person that those around me expect to the point that I have forgotten who I am. Ever wonder how you wind up where you do? It's an uphill battle, trying to rediscover the me I am supposed to be and that's all I'll say on this subject especially since I've yet to have a cup of coffee.

Have a beautiful day and make it a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, but the epiphany I had last Oct. or Nov. was a major breakthrough for me. Many old habits to change, but I see the light on the shores of home--the ME I've sailed in search of all my life!

Bonnie said...

That's a whole other blog entry... epiphanies that I've had... only to still be lost... maybe like Locke, I need to stop looking for myself.