Monday, May 14, 2007

Venus


When I stepped outside to walk The Wonderdog this evening, the air was heavy. It's been a hot day, too hot for May. I looked up in the sky and I see a bright spot in the sky. Walking, I keep looking at it expecting it to be one of the many planes heading into O'Hare or Midway but it doesn't move. It continues to twinkle at me with a most gorgeous halo around it. My camera and lens combination cannot bring justice to the beauty of Venus tonight. If you're reading this tonight, go outside and take a peek. Enjoy the moment.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

wow. i think you captured it beautifully. i did notice it blindingly bright a couple of nights ago. as we know, my night photography is lacking (well, it sucks) so i just enjoyed w/my real eyes. :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks cindi. It was so gorgeous on Monday, with a halo around it. I enjoyed it both with my eyes and my camera's eye. :)