Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long time

No blog. It seems I've run out of things to say here. I find that between Flickr for photos and Facebook, I rarely even remember I have a blog. Is my life in a better place? Sometime, that's all I can hope for. That sometime, I am in a good place. Most of the time, I am in a good place.

Last week was Polaroid week on Flickr, yet again. The first is with expired Polaroid film. The second is with Impossible Project's Silver Shade and the third is with Impossible Project's Color Shade First Flush. While Impossible Project's film is experimental, first flush is even more so.

I've taken up a crochet hook and enjoying creating toys to give away. I have to soon learn to tackle a bigger project. Maybe a baby blanket or a hat or something. But I do so enjoy the toys.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A week or so ago, we watched one of those 'how it's made' shows, and they were making this film, and I think it was this company. Can't remember for certain.